Trademark & Service Marks
A Trademark can be defined as a design, a logo, an expression or anything that resembles an organization or a product belonging to a certain person or a firm or an organization. It is also termed as “Service Marks” sometimes. The very basic breakdown of the term would mean that any kind of mark that distinctly recognizes its owner.
Top reasons why you need to register your trademark:
- In a single brand or logo, trademarks can convey intellectual and emotional attributes and messages about you, your company, and your company’s reputation, products and services.
- Sometimes, the inventor might not want to exploit the invention himself.
- The marketplace is crowded and it’s hard to distinguish your business from your competitors.
- Trademarks can appreciate in value over time.
- The more your business reputation grows the more valuable your brand will be.
- Trademarks provide value beyond your core business.