Copyright is a form of Intellectual Property Rights. It is a form of protection given to the creator of a work. Owner of a copyright has two rights. First, to make as many copies of his work as he wants. Second, to stop others from making unauthorized copies of their work.
Top reasons why you need to register your Copyright:
- Protection of work is easier once it receives legal sanctity.
- In case of an infringement of a copyright, when the issue concerns the ownership of the work, registration acts as a saviour.
- Creativity and innovation is basic element of business growth and protecting the creativity is done through copyright..
- More and more businesses go for copyright of their web content, software, product and service videos.
- Music, Film and Publication industry heavily benefits from copyright protection.